Grants 2017-07-19T14:57:25+00:00


Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale is the local resource for women and men who need breast cancer screening, diagnostic and support services. Through annual events like Race for the Cure® and individual contributions, the Affiliate raises funds to support local health care organizations, public health agencies and community groups who help us realize our vision of a world without breast cancer.

Up to 75 percent of the funds raised stay in our service area of Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties to fund educational initiatives, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent goes to the Susan G. Komen Grants Program to fund cutting-edge breast cancer research.

For a detailed listing of services provided by our grantees in 2017-2018, CLICK HERE.