How to Apply for Funding
Thank you for your interest in the Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Grants Program.
Our RFA can be found below:
- Applicants may request funding from $10,000 up to $50,000 for one year.
- Applications must be for breast health programs
Mandatory Grant Workshop:
- All applicants are required to attend two Grantee Training Webinars (Video Required): November 5th 10AM & November 7th 10AM
- The webinars will cover the 2020-2021 RFA, writing goals and objectives, and Komen Grants Portal technical assistance.
- All proposals must be submitted online through the Komen Grants Portal
- You can initiate a new application through Friday, November 29, 2019 by 5 PM EST.
- Grantee Coaching Available: Tuesday, November 12th & Wednesday, November 13th by appointment
- Applications must be completed in the Komen Grants Portal by Friday, December 6th, 2019 by 5 PM EST.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
For more information on our grants program, please contact Antoinette Anwar at 954-909-0457 or firstname.lastname@example.org.